If for any reason you need to dodge an upcoming urine drug test, you’ll most probably need to answer the question “how to keep pee warm for a drug test.” And for good reason. Whether you’re attempting to beat a urinalysis test using synthetic urine or someone else’s pee, the sample needs to be within a specific temperature range. Any deviation would be a dead giveaway that you’re attempting to game the test.
Of course, cheating is not always the best way to pass a urine drug test. Usually, there is a choice: you can try to detox your body if you are not a frequent weed user; otherwise, if you use any drugs frequently and have too little time to prepare – synthetic urine will totally come in handy.
Our #1 Choice
Powdered Human Urine
Let’s say you’ve got an upcoming drug test and cheating is your only course of action. You obtain a clean urine sample from a friend, or purchase and prepare high-quality synthetic pee. You smuggle the specimen into the testing facility undetected and successfully transfer it into the sample cup. And then… your urine sample is declared invalid because the temperature reading is off. Despite all your efforts you have to contend with a failed drug test because of urine temperature.
That’s why we’ve written this article. We’ll cover the ins and outs of how you keep urine warm for screening and therefore get that desired negative drug test.
What Temperature Does Pee Need to be for Drug Test?
Before we further explore how to keep pee warm for a drug test, we need to gain a better understanding of the ideal temperature range for urine during screening.
So, what temp does pee need to be for a drug test? When human urine exits the body, it’ll typically display a reading of 98.60F or 370C, a value that is equivalent to the normal body temperature.
Some individuals may however have a slightly higher body temperature. Further, the pee will quickly begin to cool off as soon as it’s out of the body. This creates the need for an acceptable range of temperature that accounts for these variations. For most testing facilities, 90 – 1000F (32 – 380C) is a valid temperature reading for urine samples. You’ll need to submit the specimen within 4 minutes of collection to limit cooling.
A common question amongst men anticipating a urinalysis test is: what is the normal temp for male urine? And the simple answer is that regardless of gender, a urine sample should be between 90 and 1000F.
Why Should You Keep Urine Warm?
As soon as you submit your urine sample, the collection technician will verify that its temperature is within the optimal range.
Should the pee be too hot or too cold, it’ll be deemed invalid for testing. You may then be required to submit a second sample, often under more scrutiny. This may make it significantly harder to beat the drug test.
To avoid drawing suspicion to yourself, your specimen needs to be within the urine temp range for drug test. It’s advisable to practice heating and keeping the pee warm at home. This ensures that you’re confident and comfortable with the process when it’s crunch time.
How to Keep Pee Warm for A Drug Test?
The importance of submitting a urine sample that is within the correct temperature range can’t be overstated. So, let’s explore exactly how to keep pee warm for a drug test.
First, you’ll want to heat your urine to a temperature of 1000F. A microwave is one of the fastest ways of warming a sample, as it’ll only take a couple of seconds. Once you have the desired temperature range, you can keep the pee warm by securing it close to your body. You can also use hand warmers or heating pads to maintain the temperature until you’re ready to take the test.
Heating pads are a slower alternative that need 45 to 60 minutes to heat a urine sample to the optimal temperature range. They can then maintain this temperature for up to 10 hours. Most fake urine kits come with some sort of heating pad.
One of the most reliable ways of warming synthetic or donated pee is by using an automatic, digital, urine-warming device. And the Urinator is the best in its class. This device will autonomously maintain ideal testing temp for at least 4 hours on a single pair of batteries.
How to Use Someone Else’s Pee for Pee Test?
If you’re certain that you’ll fail a drug test if you use your urine for screening, there are a few viable solutions that you can consider. A common course of action is to submit a drug-free urine sample from someone else. Now, this may not be the most appealing idea, but it’s certainly better than losing your job or missing out on a dream opportunity.
Over the years, countless people have successfully substituted donor urine for their tainted pee. However, a significant number of such attempts have not been as successful. So, what sets them apart?
To effectively use someone else’s pee for a drug test, you’ll need to:
- Ensure that the donor washes their hands and deposits the sample in a clean container. This will uphold the integrity of the urine. Pill bottles are an excellent choice when storing urine since they prevent leakages while allowing airflow. Curious as to how to keep pee in a pill bottle warm? You can utilize hand warmers to keep the sample warm for several hours.
- Proper handling prevents the breakdown of pee. You can store the urine in a fridge if you intend on using it within 24 hours. For longer storage durations, freezing the urine sample is preferable.
- Verify that the sample has the correct urine temp range for drug test before handing it over. You may need to invest in a temperature strip and a warming device.
- Properly conceal the pee before entering the testing facility.
How to Use Synthetic Pee for a Urine Drug Test
While using someone else’s pee for a drug test is a viable alternative, it’s not exactly foolproof. The biggest concern with this method is that your friend or acquaintance may not fully disclose their drug history. Sometimes, this is as easy as then not recalling a pot brownie they had at a party. It may not even occur to them that their prescription painkillers would negatively affect your test. Should this happen, you’d be in for an unwelcome surprise.
When the stakes are high, your best bet would be to opt for synthetic urine. Laboratory pee is designed to look, smell, and mimic the chemical properties of biological urine. There is a wide variety of fake urine kits on the market, some superior to others.
To save you from the hassle of trying to find “the best fake urine with heating pad near me” on Google, we’ve compiled and reviewed the best synthetic urine kits on the market.
TestClear Powdered Human Urine
TestClear is one of the pioneers in the drug testing solutions industry. The company offers a long list of tried and true products ranging from detox programs to cleansing shampoos to synthetic urine.
As the name suggests, TestClear’s fake pee comes in a powdered form. And if you need toxin-free pee that will go undetected this product is the way to go. The physical and chemical attributes of TestClear Powdered urine closely mimic those of actual human piss. This means that it contains the compounds that you’d expect to find in pee, including uric acid and creatinine. It also looks, smells, and froths like human urine, an aspect that comes in handy during testing.
The TestClear Powdered Human Urine kit has everything you need to pass your drug screening – a vial of fake pee, a temperature strip, a transport vial, a pair of heaters, and of course, detailed instructions. All you’ll have to do is prepare the synthetic urine solution, warm it using the accompanying heaters, and verify you have the desired temperature using the temperature strip.
Our #1 Choice
Powdered Human Urine
- TestClear is one of the most experienced and respected brands with a host of effective drug-testing solutions.
- This fake pee has a complex formula and it closely resembles actual urine.
- It is reasonably priced at $49.95.
- TestClear powdered human urine has to be mixed with water before use.
- Once mixed with water, this product will only last for a maximum of 72 hours.
The Urinator is a reusable, self-regulating device that stores warms, and maintains synthetic urine at body temperature. When it comes to submitting pee samples at just the right temperature, this one-of-a-kind, digital device has been a game changer. The Urinator has been in the market since 1998, and it, therefore, has a lengthy and proven track record.
Purchasing the Urinator kit gets you a Urinator device, a temperature strip, 2 free samples of fake pee, a syringe, and a user manual. This Innovative Research Technology Inc creation is quite easy to use. You’ll only need to store your synthetic urine in the device and it’ll automatically adjust and maintain the sample at the urine temp range for a drug test. The Urinator uses a pair of 9V batteries.
- The Urinator is reliable and durable and it can be used over and over.
- You can store biological urine in this device.
- The Urinator is self-regulating and it’ll maintain the correct testing temperature for at least 4 hours on one set of batteries.
- With a price tag of $ 169.95, the Urinator is a significant investment.
- The concentrated samples of Dr. John’s Pee Pee need to be mixed with water before use.
The Whizzinator is a laboratory urine kit that comes with an especially lifelike prosthetic penis. It is manufactured by Alternative Lifestyle Systems (ALS), a renowned brand that has been in operation for over 16 years now.
Purchasing the Whizzinator kit will set you back $129.95. For this price, you’ll get an artificial penis, heating pads, calibrated syringe, Golden Shower fake pee sample, and easy-to-follow instructions. But can you order synthetic urine by simply searching for “fake pee amazon?” Surprisingly, no. Amazon does not carry synthetic urine kits for drug tests. We recommend obtaining the products online from the manufacturers.
When you’re trying to skew the results of a drug test, the devil is in the details. And the team at ALS is well aware of this fact. Golden Shower synthetic urine not only looks, smells, and froths like actual pee, but it also mimics the chemical properties of biological urine. The manufacturer has also paid close attention to the look, feel, and functionality of the prosthetic device. Users can choose a white, tan, Latino, brown, or black prosthetic.
Females can opt for The Whizz kit, a reusable, unisex fake pee belt.
- The prosthetic device included in this kit looks like a real penis. With five color options, you can select the one that best matches your skin tone.
- You can rinse, store, and reuse the device.
- The Golden Shower synthetic urine sample comes premixed.
- With a price tag of $129.95, the Whizzinator is a relatively expensive product.
- You’ll need a good deal of stealth and wits to use this kit without being caught.
How to Carry Your Pee to Lab?
Just as important as keeping your urine sample warm enough, is getting it to the lab undetected. After all, there’s no point in trying to game a drug test if you get caught.
There are numerous creative ways of sneaking in urine samples, some more radical than others. The ideal method may vary from person to person depending on the level of scrutiny expected. Here are some of the tried and tested solutions that have proven effective over the years.
- As a female, you can hide fake pee in a padded bra. Even if you’re patted down before a test, the technician will avoid touching your chest region. Further, slipping your sample into your bra will help sustain its temperature.
- One of the best regions to hide a urine sample for both men and women would be in your crotch. This is because technicians will avoid getting too close to your business. You can opt to wear two pairs of underwear and tuck the specimen between them.
- A leg strap wraps firmly around your leg and it has a small pocket where you can stash fake pee.
- Some individuals prefer to hide their urine sample a waist belt that goes around their midsection. This method will only work if you’re not facing too much scrutiny.
- Up the back door. If you’re subjected to a thorough inspection beforehand, you may have no choice but to hide the sample up the back door. While this could be uncomfortable, it’s a surefire way of getting through a pat down.
Beating a urine drug test starts with obtaining quality synthetic/ substitute pee and sneaking it into the testing facility. However, it doesn’t end there. The temperature of your urine sample must lie within the accepted range of 90 – 1000F or 32 – 380C. Any reading that falls beyond this range will be rejected and you’ll be subjected to a second test.
We hope that this article provided clear insights on how to keep pee warm for a drug test. Whether you’re using heating pads, hand warmers, body heat, or a specialized device like the urinator, you can test out the process to ensure that you’re adequately prepared. Your chosen heating method should be able to sustain the temperature until you’re ready to hand in the sample.